Supporting Clients During the Pandemic
The Carnegie team has continued to successfully serve clients both remotely and in the office. We have employed technology that allows us to virtually meet and collaborate with clients and colleagues.
Our staff of portfolio managers, financial planners, and client service professionals continue to focus on delivering personalized attention to your investments. We take pride in personalizing every relationship and know how important it is to have direct access to your financial team.
Here are a few additional things to note:
- *We continue to serve clients during regular business hours. Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- If you have an existing advisor, email directly, or email email@example.com, and your message will be forwarded to the correct person.
- If you need to physically drop off paperwork, arrange with your advisor or admin professional.
- We respect social distancing guidelines while in the office.
- We regularly clean our facilities and sanitize surfaces.
- Team members who are not well are required to stay home.
Thank you for your ongoing trust and confidence in our team. We continue to be available to guide and support you and your finances throughout times.
If you know someone who needs financial guidance or a second opinion on their investment portfolio, please direct them to us for a completely complimentary consultation.