Supporting Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The Carnegie team has continued to serve clients and successfully operate while safely sheltering in place. We have employed technology that allows us to meet and collaborate with clients and colleagues remotely.
Our staff of portfolio managers, financial planners, and client service professionals continue to focus on delivering personalized attention to your investments. We take pride in personalizing every relationship and know how important it is to have direct access to your financial team – especially in times like these.
Here are a few additional things to note:
- *We continue to serve clients during regular business hours . Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Our Los Angeles location remains closed, but you may still reach our staff Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- If you have an existing advisor, email directly, or email email@example.com and your message will be forwarded to the correct person
- If you need to physically drop off paperwork, arrange with your advisor or admin professional
- Hand sanitizer is available for visitors
- We respect social distancing guidelines while in the office
- We regularly clean our facilities and sanitize surfaces
- Team members who are not well are required to stay home
Thank you for your ongoing trust and confidence in our team. We continue to be available to guide and support you and your finances throughout these unprecedented times.
If you know someone who needs financial guidance or a second opinion on their investment portfolio, please direct them to us for a completely complimentary consultation.