Are you looking to change financial advisors?
Perhaps unnecessary risks are making you feel uneasy? Or maybe your current advisor fees are derailing your investment performance. Finding an individual or firm who is working in your best interest is crucial.
Whatever the reasons, you are feeling the need for a change. Enclosed in our eBook are four questions we recommend you ask any prospective group you review.
Plus, here's what you'll learn:
- The difference between fiduciary and suitability standards
- Learn how some advisors may not be required to work in your best interest
- Be aware of various types of hidden costs
- The importance of third party custodians
- The difference between fee-based and fee-only
Ready to gain a basic understanding of the important aspects when hiring a financial advisor? Download our free eBook "Top Four Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Financial Advisor" today!